Reaction score
Who's got one of these systems with a 200 cell sports cat? How loud are they, I don't want the 70mph boom like the K-Tec exhaust on my 5GTT, I do too many miles in the Trophy :oops: Oh, I know the figures dB(A) but what does that sound like, any1 avaiable to give me a demo?

I should make the effort to look for answers but it's easier to ask for a lazy person like me :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
trophy176 said:
Yeah I d like to here a Trophy at 70 with the ob exhaust?

Its the cost that makes you cautious.

Hell at that price if you don't like it take it off and sell it on ebay for a profit :lol:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
before you commit steve - see the thread on exhaust advice..... i may have just found the premier exhaust for the Trophy... better than an orbisoud!

Reaction score
Steve,
I've been meaning to get to Orbisoud for ages to have one fitted. I like the idea of having a legal sports cat. You could add my name to the list.

Cheers,
Luke.

Reaction score
My parents live in france. I got my mum to phone orbisoud and get a price for me. Same price that you quoted above. Over £200 saving but then the hassel of getting it here. Still I might well buy from france when i get one.

Reaction score
Cue said:
before you commit steve - see the thread on exhaust advice..... i may have just found the premier exhaust for the Trophy... better than an orbisoud!

Have you got anymore details on this system Cue? looking to upgrade in the summer and wouldnt mind something different and if its as good as you say might be worth it?!

Reaction score
Cue said:

Have you got anymore details on this system Cue? looking to upgrade in the summer and wouldnt mind something different and if its as good as you say might be worth it?!

Reaction score
There is some information about it in his post about the angelworks inlet manifold!

Reaction score
oliie said:
I've seen the pics before but still get shocked when I see a Japanese registered Trophy!!!!

Hi Oliie,
I can confirm you that 10 of the 50 Swiss edition Trophy has been exported by "Garage Bertoni" (www.bertoni.ch) to Japan.
On the back of the clio in the pictures we can see the stickers of 'Bertoni', when I bought my clio to Garage Bertoni I had the same stickers (quickly removed :D)
Some Swiss Blue Mégane F1 has been exported to Japan too.

Also in Switzerland remain about 40 clio trophy, but I think some clio has been sold in the rest of Europe.

I am contacting swiss trophy owner to keep a register with foto on my www.cliotrophy.ch under page 'Pictures'.

Hi
Luca

Reaction score
Cue said:
Interested parties are;

Steve
theo
hoolio
Streetfighter
Cue

Cue, just some info regarding this - i think you'll find a few people's circumstances have changed since this thread was started - i asked around as i was keen to offer the Orbisoud as part of the group buy on the other thread but there just wasnt enough interest.

Get yourself a Janspeed with sports-cat for £554 - you know it makes sense :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool Hand Luke said:
Cue said:
Interested parties are;

Steve
theo
hoolio
Streetfighter
Cue

Cue, just some info regarding this - i think you'll find a few people's circumstances have changed since this thread was started - i asked around as i was keen to offer the Orbisoud as part of the group buy on the other thread but there just wasnt enough interest.

Get yourself a Janspeed with sports-cat for £554 - you know it makes sense :lol:

Car is booked in for a week on monday (after supercars sunday :( was hoping to have it back by then) might not be as expensive as i initially thought so i will be in a better position to make a decision after that. :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
is that a fitted price or supply only... only thing that worries me about janspeed is that they are available through kwik-fit..... i know they look the biz but that's just not right.

Reaction score
Anyone tried speaking to a garge in Calais or near Orbisound about getting a price to have the exhaust fitted over there.