Opie Oils Needs Your Help....

Reaction score
We need a picture of your car!!

If you have an Opie Oils sticker on your car, send us a photo with the logo in clear view and you will be given a priority position as the first members of the Opie Oils ‘Street Gallery’, to be launched as part of our new website, hopefully in a few weeks time!

The Street Gallery area is dedicated to our loyal customers and gives you the chance to showcase your pride and joy to our several thousand website visitors.

If you have an Opie Oils sticker on your vehicle or know someone who has send it to sales@opieoils.co.uk or if you want an Opie Oils sticker so you can be featured in our ‘Street Gallery’ send me an e-mail with your full address and which colour you would like, we’ve got either Black or White.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Andrew
Opieoils.co.uk Team

Reaction score
Trophy No.
:oops: sorry was obviously "scanning" the thread this morning and didn't read it all. I'll email you.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Got both black and white versions through at the beginning of the week :D I think i prefer the black but got no idea where to apply as they are quite large :?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
was thinking the same thing, may have to wait for a specific track car, these will take up half the rear window....... :p

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's a stencil rather than a sticker so may just experiment when i wash the car next.

Reaction score
I was thinking rear windows, but it will take up quite a bit! Will have a see!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
To give you guys an idea what it looks like, pics taken in the dark!

Attachments

• Clean 034.jpg
    Clean 034.jpg
    637.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Clean 035.jpg
    Clean 035.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 123
Reaction score
I have smaller ones if your the more subtle kind of fella?

Cheers

Guy.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
looks ok in a funny sort of way.. not sure if i'm game to stick it on though.......

Yeah i think so too. Like i said in my earlier post i was just faffing around, it's not permanent (i hope 8-[ ) I'll be bashing off a copy to Oilman and then we'll have a Trophy on their site.

Reaction score
Its Anrew you need to send the details too, send them again but this time ask for a small sticker and he will send them to you, and dont forget white or black.

sales@opieoils.co.uk

Cheers

Guy.

Reaction score
Due to a catastrophic failure of our mail server last night, we have lost a load of emails sent over the last 48 hours.

If you mailed us in the last 48 hours, please resend to sales@opieoils.co.uk

Sorry for any inconvenience :(

Cheers
The Opie Oils Team