Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
trophy380 said:
Does anyone know where I can get a set of 4 oem discs, with abs ring and bearings fitted?

2 sets? you only need two disks for the rear (i presume you're referring to the rear). GSF will do them and they are simple to fit yourself - if you lack confidence though any garage would be able to fit them.

The front disks don't have the bearings and abs rings.

Reaction score
Sorry I meant a complete set of discs 'as id like matching on the back and front', vented front, and the rear with bearings and an ABS ring fitted. I've seen a few companies who sell the rear discs with bearings fitted but without the ABS ring. Is it easy to to swap the ABS ring from the old to the new? and also where do I find GSF? Cheers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
When I phoned GSF they didn't do the bearings pressed into the disc and where more expensive than reanault. I researched this all about a month ago and Renault was the cheapest place for the discs, with everything you need. You may be able to find the pads cheaper elsewhere, I didn't bother though.

Swapping the abs ring is (not that I have tried) hard because it can snap.

For front discs go for the brembo discs as they are cheaper than the renault ones and just uprate the pads to some ferrodo DS2500's.