Reaction score
You can grumble about it here. The thread for those not attending.

Right i'll start off, i had a really wierd dream last night that i caught someone trying to break into the Trophy. I caught them and held them till the police arrived. But they decided to prosecute me for entrapment. The judge awarded my Trophy to the thief.

To start off the day, anyone had any strange dreams?

Reaction score
My Trophy is secured with a 12 gauge DEAD locking system

:twisted:

Sadly i have no dreams (that i can remember)

Reaction score
Ha, you go to the Braintree shoot? I go with my mate, but when i move i hope to get a license and a gun.

Reaction score
Yup, i do sometimes go to braintree clay ground.
Its great fun - especially when you go with mates.

Good luck with the shot gun cert or fac.

You going to this colchester meet?
I still have seen nethier you or src/scr around town yet :(

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
anyone had any strange dreams?

The other night i went through a speed camera whilst dreaming, the following night i ran into a wall (black ice i think) and then last night i dreamt that i came down stairs and someone had nicked my fridge ! :?

Reaction score
at least the weather's dry for those that went. i'm going to the world series at donners next weekend - hope it's dry then too.

anyone have a crown imperial kitchen i'm thinking of buying one. if you have one what do you think to it?

sorry, no dreams last night.

Reaction score
I've just had a kitchen fitted. Then i went to get a built in dishwasher, but thought i'd check the gap. The silly bloke who installed it, only left a 560mm gap. The door for the dishwasher doesn't even fit. So i guess its kitchen out time.

Reaction score
All im saying is that i couldnt go because my Boss is a total C**t!

He totally changed what he had said about my holiday dates, hence i landed back from holiday at 2am on Saturday morning, only to have to work that same Saturday on zero sleep, then to top it off work the Sunday and miss Traxx.

I hate him with a passion. (swear)

It looks like i have been busted at work for internet abuse too. I have had Winspy installed on my work comp while i have been away, none of the other comps have it. And on further investigation it looks like they have printed off the whole History of websites i have been on!!!

He's booked a meeting with me for 12pm tomorrow!

Im now taking bets on wheter i'll blow my top with him???

Or any good excuses???

Reaction score
wigstar1 said:
All im saying is that i couldnt go because my Boss is a total C**t!

He totally changed what he had said about my holiday dates, hence i landed back from holiday at 2am on Saturday morning, only to have to work that same Saturday on zero sleep, then to top it off work the Sunday and miss Traxx.

I hate him with a passion. (swear)

It looks like i have been busted at work for internet abuse too. I have had Winspy installed on my work comp while i have been away, none of the other comps have it. And on further investigation it looks like they have printed off the whole History of websites i have been on!!!

He's booked a meeting with me for 12pm tomorrow!

Im now taking bets on wheter i'll blow my top with him???

Or any good excuses???

have you signed an acceptable use policy with regard to use of company email and internet?

Reaction score
wigstar1 said:

LOL :D

On a happy note; i got away with it for a year and a bit at my old company
Although I aways covered my tracks by deleting my internet history

Attachments

• Engine Bay.jpg
    Engine Bay.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Exhaust.jpg
    Exhaust.jpg
    683.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Interior 1.jpg
    Interior 1.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
TrophyDan said:
wigstar1 said:

if you know how there's a way of finding out what you've been visiting, even if you delete your history :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
T23PHY said:
TrophyDan said:
wigstar1 said:

if you know how there's a way of finding out what you've been visiting, even if you delete your history :wink:

Always wondered about this - I know windows stores the info in at least 3 different files not sure about the DOS route though.

How did you get on with the boss Wig?

Reaction score
Ha,ha,ha.

They definately can track your history even if you delete as i was sure to do it everyday!

I just couldnt help smiling when they produced a list of sites. . .

I had signed a usuage agreement so it was my fault!

So they gave me a written Warning! lol.

Oh dear, i think they will be getting a reply letter to say that i need two verbals first. I dont suppose anyone on here is an employment law expert are they??? Need to check the finer points on this one!

But i just kept my cool, took the letter and walked out, and asked no questions. And in all honesty i think this was the best plan as they seemes far more concerned.

Hmmmm. All in a days work.

Reaction score
Techincally your employer dosent have to give you any verbal warnings, it is down to there discretion, in your situation as you have broken a signed contract they are within there rites to issue you a written warning.

Business Law unfortuantly is there to cover the top dogs of the business, and very rarley dose it benefit us dogs bodies that keep the company afloat.

The best thing you can do is keep your head down and get on with the job, not a great solution but the only one that will work.

If you feel unfairly treated, ask to have a meeting with your boss, with an independant 3rd person there, sit him down with a list of issues which you have, and go through them one by one. Dont get arsey with hime just tell him why you have these grivencies and try to sort them out.

Hope this helps

(Bloody hell 3 years doing Business Managment Degree has come to some use) :lol:

Steve