Northern Ireland 182 Trophy values

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I've just started looking for a new car to add to the fleet and the more I've researched about the Trophy, the more intruiged I am to get behind the wheel of one.

I'm currently eyeing up on which is on Northern Ireland plates as it was originally registered out there. Would this fact have any negative effect on the value compared to one that had been registered in England on English plates?

I don't want to buy it and then find out that I've overpaid.

Reaction score
How much is it up for and whats the mileage, fsh, owners, damper condition etc and we could help with the price.

On the plus side, what you have read is correct. Great cars

Reaction score
It's up for £6750, 84k miles, 5 previous owners, Sachs were refurbished in 2013 around 20k miles ago I think, although it's got some Cup dampers on the front at the moment for some reason. The Sachs dampers do come included but will need fitting.

I haven't enquired too much yet, just doing all my research first particularly with regards to the Irish plates.

Reaction score
Sachs probably or possibly need a new refurb (speak to Rik) and if off may as well do them any way.

Price is alright, but would try and knock a bit off for the damper work.

Reaction score
There should be evidence of at least one cambelt/dephaser change too. As always, service history and overall condition are key.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk