Nike Air wanted

Reaction score
wondering if anyone has any old Nike Airs they would like to sell on
got any air max 1 , lights, 180s, 93's etc in the back of your wardrobe..?
looking mainly for uk7 /7.5/8 any age, condition or colour, boxed or not.
also after some Huaraches too...
drop me a PM if you find anything...cheers...

here is a picture of the Air Max 1 collection so far...

img1088t.jpg

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Re: Nike Air Max 1 ( or 87) wanted

Why dont you just buy some new ? I know where to get them from. £69.99 there is quite a few different colours/styles etc.

Reaction score

Ben...
i'm a collector its the old stuff i want...the new ones aint the same ...

Ajr

Reaction score

I remember the days of paying £120 for some basic nike air maxes. Original reebok pumps were all the rage too! Trainers like that aren't really cricket down here any more and haven't been for at least a decade. Everyone wears pete docherty shoes! I just wear my adidas good years, perfect for driving, walking, running or clubbing and they look inconspicuous.

To answer the original post, no.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.

i had some of these, also some with a pump that you used to inflate the heel with... unfortunately i got my monies worth out of them as they cost me a fortune and after hours of skateboarding they were worn out... they're pants for that I should add as you can't feel what the boards doing but being a teenager I didn't much care for that, how times change. :wink:

Reaction score
nikes recent offerings on the air max 1 havent gone down too well with the purists, the basic shape has been lost and the material quality isnt too good right now, thats why i'm after older ones...i wouldnt have any of those on the size link apart from maybe the grey £69 ones if the were on the sale rack.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Dunno, quite liking the 90's but you're right the quality has gone, still got a pair of black goodyears from about 5 years ago which are really nice for driving but the new ones are pants.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
until this thread i'd never even heard of anyone collecting old trainers.... wish i'd have looked after them a bit better now i'ev has some classics... :(

Reaction score
woha...you threw out jordan 1s !! now they would pay for you shock re furb and them some...hindsight and all that.
i'll post a pic of the nike collection so far tomorrow after i pick up a couple more pairs from the post office.