Reaction score
hi all

im new to the club, i dont own a clio trophy myself i own a megane 225, but my girlfreind owns a clio trophy.
have to say its a nice car, love the seats wish i had them in the meggy, does not seem quick as the meggy but have to say it handles well.

i used to have a clio 172 and was a member of cliosport, i do like the clios and i might go back rumour has it renault are doing a clio turbo.

if you go to my website www.craigy225.com there is some pics of my meg 225 and also my girlfreinds trophy

hope you enjoy the site and the pics.

ps thanks nik for the activation seems to be ok now

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome to the forum mate. A Trophy owner star coming your way :lol:

Reaction score
yes i be popping in on the forum see what you guys do to da trophy

thanks for the comments cheers paul,went for the inferno thought not many people would go for that colour and wanted to be different.

getting custom exhaust done so she sounds nice got an ik and dump on her chip is still getting worked on.

the trophy has had nothing done except the silvertech bulbs put in

thanks for the kind welcome :D

Reaction score
Hi welcome, i nearly bought a Megane until i found out how much it would of cost me to insure the bloody thing so i settled for the Clio. TBH i am happy i did, i have had so much fun chucking it about.

Reaction score
hi steve
yes the megane is nice and quick, i dont go much on the meganes handling but that can be rectified, like the trophy seems like you can give it a good chuck around as for insurance mine not to bad but been hearing a few wild insurance quotes on meganesport.net which are crazy still you still got a nice car :D