Newbie with no knowledge or Trophy’s.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Should the battery have a cover?
I imagine there is quite a cross section of owners, I am the rarely driving but reinstating better than new type, is there a go-to place for OE parts, or do you just try the local dealership?

Reaction score
Nope they didn't come with a cover for the battery.

I also believe they didn't come with an engine cover as standard. Don't quote me though.

Renault parts direct are handy, but some bits are no longer available.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
As said above there is no battery covers or engine covers on these.

You can buy a battery cover for an OE air box or if you are using a k-Tec / JMRS intake.

As for parts there is many people now selling Genuine OE parts.

K-Tec
BTT
Renault Parts Direct
Kam Racing

I would like to point out that I was looking at parts for people this week and there is now a very very large amount that went NLA

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
There is a f**k load of parts that have went NLA in the last 3 months for some mad reason.

NLA means its No Longer Available BUT it could still be available in Europe however you will be being through the nose with exchange rate and taxes.

This is why people like ROFAG (Ebay Seller for renaultsport parts in Poland) can still supply certain things but the UK Market can't.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
@GrahamO if you are needing OE parts checked and stock checked drop me a PM and I will help you out.
9 times out of 10 if you have a OE part number you can google it and its will cross over to FEBI or something else.