Reaction score
Forgot I'd started this thread! Been on Rallye register a lot recently since owning the car and haven't been on this forum so much. Just thought I'd post up what's happened with this car now.

I've used it for a few track days and have had great fun in it. The interior has been stripped out completely now too. I took it to the PPC in Mallory Park earlier on in the year and came from there very sad. :( After having a fair few laps on the last lap the bonnet pins failed on the home straight resulting in the bonnet opening, smashing the windscreen and damaging the roof -

picture.jpg

Since then The spending has gone through the roof! I've decided to build the car up ready for single venues and stages. I've bought an entirely new suspension setup with inverted coilovers, different ARB's, upgraded brakes and bushes, roof vent, extinguisher system, etc etc. However the most exciting changes would have to be a 1.4 Race engine I recently bought with Jenvey ITB's coupled with a MA Dog Box. The car should be ready in a few weeks for a log book and will be out in action early next year. :)

I'll try and keep this thread up dated from time to time :)

picture.php