Reaction score
I was working late one saturday at work, waiting for the sign writer to finish the van he was doing,when he had finished, got chatting to him, and ask if he could do a few 'Trophy' stickers for me.
He took some pic's of the sticker on the car, and well here is the finished product..

Let me know your thoughts.....

S p A c E d A d E

p.s still got a medium size one left, was thinking about putting it under the rear spoiler, so at night when the break light shines, the 'Trophy' should glow red?...
but i'm kind of thinking its enough for now...??

Attachments

• Image046.jpg
    Image046.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 816
  • Image048.jpg
    Image048.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 815
  • Image047.jpg
    Image047.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 815
  • Image050.jpg
    Image050.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 815
Reaction score
Not to sure about the bonnet or brake light sticker :? , but the one under the clio badge looks good :wink:

Reaction score
The one under the Clio badge looks like it should have been there all the time. Nice!

Reaction score
If you look at the orginall Pre Production Photos of the Trophy you will see that not only did it have Xenons, but on the boot it also had a Trophy Badge.

I would love to get one made up for the rear.

Reaction score
I think you've made some business for that guy there, I would definitely get one for under the Clio badge, as Steve said they obviously were going to but probably cheaped out. :roll:

Reaction score
lol, seems i've started something here...lol..i was considering contacting the bloke that did them for me, and asking him how much to get 200 made,and then maybe sell them to the club as a job lot, so every one can buy one off the club shop?..

Just an idea, i'll look into it next week.

I think they look well nice. 8)

\:D/

Reaction score
stars!

thanks for the replies about stickers, will be in touch soon

oh yeah, where is my lucky 3rd star!! come on..or no stickers!!

Spaced :shock:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I was thinking of getting this painted on a while back with 307/500 kinda at an angle in itallic underneath, but this will do the job.

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind one to go on the passenger side of the dashboard, to replace the 'airbag' sticker. Aslong as its discreet :)