Reaction score
mental looking car with an expected 400 bhp on tap....look out ferrari!

Attachments

• normal_sky001.jpg
    normal_sky001.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,161
  • normal_sky002.jpg
    normal_sky002.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,159
Reaction score
It does look the nuts, doubt we will ever see it in the UK and when we do it will probabalt be stupid money.

Oh well we can always wish.

Reaction score
Check this photo out from when I was at the 'Ring last spring! Gotta to have been development of the new Skyline, was defo 4-wheel drive and you could hear the turbos from where I was standing! Awesome!

Attachments

• Skyline.JPG
    Skyline.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,132
Reaction score
Sorry the picture is so big and of such bad quality. Have had to rezise the original and I have lost some of the quality, would have made it smaller but the quality was just to bad! If anyone can help me make the piccie smaller, but keep the quality let me know and I will edit the post! :D

Reaction score
OliS...that is the g35 skyline .. Its jap only car, tho you can get em on import.
Not a bad looking car imo but its no R34 gtr :(

Reaction score
The body is the G35, but the running gear underneath certainly wasn't! Figured it was just a development shell on the future Skyline running gear. To the best of my knowledge the G35 is not currently produced as a 4WD or with Turbos, but this car was! :D

Reaction score
G35 currently comes as a 3.5 ltr V6, and rear wheel drive only, it also does not have the rear wing on the car in my pic, or the same front bumper or wheels... :D

Reaction score
G35 is essentially a rebodied 350Z, sold in japan and the US. Although tis called the skyline its a bit gay to have the name really....:(

neeeeeeeeeed turbos. The new one does have a certain "brick" like look to it....but if its mean enough im sure it will sell in droves....

Reaction score
The new Skyline is not out for a while if at all. The newest Skyline is the R34 Z-Tune and its basically a race car for the road. It uses the 2.8 N1 race engine and turbo's and can be seen on streetfire.net getting upto 180mph on the Ring... not bad for a production car. These cost £120k at last look and only 20 or so were made (they bought R34's privately and basically rebuilt them from the chassis up... awesome).