hyb

Reaction score
Hi guys, im still lurking about :)

I missed my recaro's from the trophy too much so bought some :D

recaro.jpg

Whatcha think

Reaction score
They look great, like trendlines but with adjustable head rests.

All you've got to do now is paint the thing red and get some remote resevoir dampers... :wink:

Reaction score
Lol nice!

I thought your Works had the Works seats?

O.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I had the John Cooper Works seat in my cooper s and they were no where near as comfy as the Recaros in my Trophy!

hyb

Reaction score
I did have the JCW's (still do, selling em) but they gave me back ache after 30 mins of driving

3.jpg

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I found that with mine they sort of pinched my hips and I'm not exactly big either!

I saw your seats on ebay, hope you get a good price for them. Have you tried to sell them on www.MINI2.com

I used a website when I had my cooper s, www.newminiscotland.co.uk If you want me to put them on there for you, let me know!

Brian

hyb

Reaction score
rojer386 said:
I found that with mine they sort of pinched my hips and I'm not exactly big either!

I saw your seats on ebay, hope you get a good price for them. Have you tried to sell them on www.MINI2.com

I used a website when I had my cooper s, www.newminiscotland.co.uk If you want me to put them on there for you, let me know!

Brian

Sounds like the same problem I had Rojer, i've got a bit of a dodgy back anyway which didn't help. Recaro's seem to have solved it though :)

I have them advertised on Mini2 as well, quite a few people interested but don't have the cash yet. I'm really wanting to sell them asap and preferably to someone who can come collect them. I bet they'll cost a bomb to courier

ollie said:
How is the MCSW otherwise hyb?

Great so far :) I've managed to pick up a slow leak on the front right though, I wouldn't have been able to tell if it wasn't for the run flat warning light, have to pump it up every 3 days :/

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
You mention the slow leak, what tyres do you have?

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I came from a MINI to a Trophy, never looked back since!!!

:D

hyb

Reaction score
I'm more then happy with my cooper s works :)

Although I'd be quite happy with a trophy as well :D :D

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
hyb, do you have pirelli tyres? If so that could be causing your air leak. I had the same leak you were on about and the tyre place I use explained why. It is due to some ''raised bumps'' on the beading of the tyre, these bumps, under pressure of the air actually dent the inside lip of the alloy causing small amounts of air to escape. The problem was solved by removing the tyre all together and re-sealing it on the lip with a slight adhesive.

Hope this helps!

hyb

Reaction score
Thanks Rojer, but I think i found the cause last night while pumping it up, what looks like either a nail or a worn down screw head on the ouside rim. :(