New RS4 Advert

Reaction score
The one with the Audi RS4 spider, how cool is that. Haven't got a clue what it means, but what an amzing car.

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
Haven't got a clue what it means, but what an amzing car.

The advert is depicting cars without as much grip as the RS4 getting caught in a spider's web - and not being able to escape.

The RS4 on the other hand has so much grip that it can get out of the spider's web.

It's all a bit abstract really...

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sure it's all about grip tbh..... more about the RS4 being the superior and "eating other cars for brekkie" as above.....

Quality ad

Reaction score
Well both comments are true. What would i give for one, can't wait to see the new RS6 and the RS8 (with a lambo V10)

Reaction score
Ahhh.. you are right I think. They are trying to make the RS4 look like the Spider! I have only seen it once... will have to watch it again to make sure.

That music (if you can call it that) at the end really gets you...
O.

Reaction score
iain_c said:
the smashed up few week old rs4 we saw at the nurburg ring in the summer didnt have enough grip lol

I hope you took off your hat, and lowered your head in respect. What a waste!!!

Reaction score
I went on a RS4 driving day at Silverstone in November.

The RS4s are comfy cruisers, lean a lot in the bends, and had weak clutches (2 failed during the morning session).

But they are deceptively fast, have good brakes, and if you listen hard, the engine sounds fine.

I also saw one at the Ring in October, a blue one, it overtook me in Pflanzgarten in a four wheel drift at a speed I didn't know was possible. Very impressive driving !

Reaction score
I thought the ad was saying "if you have aracnaphobia this car will scare the sh1t out of you aswell" :twisted:

mibbe I was wrong :lol:

Reaction score
I thought the advert was crap :? Awesome car though.....

Now the Honda adverts.... they are the best car adverts seen for a long long time.