Reaction score
Trophy No.
Car, yes very nice, though it still has a weird backside.
Wheels, what the hell were they thinking.

Reaction score
I would definately have to fit privacy glass to that before I could drive it :lol:

(Just realised it already has it. I wonder why!)

Reaction score
One piece carbon bucket seats sound nice!

Although the wheels are indeed awful, still think it would be sought after if they made a small batch like the Trophy

Reaction score
I think the options list like cage and titanium zorst are some good items. Should have been available with the Trophy. The red wheels are a bit GT3ish. Black wheels tho should be nice

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
"Our contact told us the image was only created to give an idea of what the car may look like and shouldn’t be considered accurate."

Reaction score
Definitely a photochop, there's a big thread on the RSUK forum "Very Interesting..." about it. I think its great what it looks like Reno are going to do with the R26R, but for that money... as the saying goes :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the write up sounds good. http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community ... EN0808NL01

1 second a kilometer quicker than a R26 and 1.5 seconds when on R888's!

Knocking on the door of 8 minutes around the ring is mighty impressive also... i'm sure if it was putting out a more suitable 250+ bhp it'd get under that figure.

Still a E36 evo M3, would cost around £5k to buy now at a guess, strip it, better brakes, suspension etc and you'd be wiping the floor with anything this side of a Noble or Caterham etc (sub £100k)

Reaction score
It looks like Renaults 'decal' design department have been busy again - personally id go subtle or none at all.

..............but then again it has RED wheels !!.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Think we better get used to more of this, there seem to have been a load of wierd names appearing lately. I don't think our newest member YUYOTUIIE is going to be that interested in the relative merits of the blueflame or orbisoud exhausts :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
(offtopic) i've already banned them - it's the same ip as before and they will be promoting this world of warcraft thing....