BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I would quite happily trade in my Trophy for the new RS Focus. + another 20K.

I love it in green. If I owned one id call it 'Kermit' 8)

Reaction score
hey, that was my idea, as mine will be green! I can't find a number plate that gets close to that though.

At the Car link above you can see the three colours as thumbnails/pics in different places on the page, green still looks like the one to go for.

Reaction score
So when does your RS arrive Johnnytheboy? - Can I have first refusal on your plate please? :wink:

Reaction score
Yes, I'll throw in a free Trophy, for only ~£7k...

New car should arrive in about June; it's all a bit nudge nudge, wink wink. Can't really explain why. It'd better be good though, to follow the Trophy.

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of this and wonder how it compares to the Trophy in the fun factor area.

Reaction score
Watched that yesterday - quite clear that the 200 is all over the back of the Focus - Reno strikes fear into the hearts of faster cars again!

Saw a focus RS in the city last night in the delightful kermit green and I'm not quite sure what I make of it. The front looks very menacing and rather nice but I can't help feeling that the back just looks a bit chavy..?!

Reaction score
Cool, I thought this was an Evo X. So the Trophy would be ahead in this duel then? :lol:

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Saw a focus RS in the city last night in the delightful kermit green and I'm not quite sure what I make of it. The front looks very menacing and rather nice but I can't help feeling that the back just looks a bit chavy..?!

I have seen 2 knocking about where I live, I have to agree The front looks really nice but the back is a bit odd and I dont like the spoiler. It had very dark tinted windows at the back, I took a picture. Are the tinted windows standard?

23e09a8d.jpg

621d8074.jpg

Reaction score
Johnnythe boy, I've got a build date on mine of mid July. White, lux pack 1, blue tooth thing and half leather. I ordered mine back in March. I'm still not convinced I'm doing the right thing because of the chav image.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Whats so special about the new RS (Genuine Question) ? :)

CMR

Reaction score
Wasnt it still slower round the ring than the meg even after ford retested it a few times? #-o

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
corneyman said:
Johnnythe boy, I've got a build date on mine of mid July. White, lux pack 1, blue tooth thing and half leather. I ordered mine back in March. I'm still not convinced I'm doing the right thing because of the chav image.
will keep an eye out for you when it arrives...