Reaction score
Afternoon Guys and Girls,

Just a quick FYI really...

We now do a grooved Brembo Max 280mm discs for the 172 / 182 / Cup / Trophy

http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/store/prodd ... rake_discs

As far as we know, we are the only people in the UK who can get these and can have them with you next day.

From our experience with the 1.8 16v and Williams, the Pagid Blue RS4-2 compliments this disc very well with braided lines so we would suggest a similar pad / disc combination for the trophy.

/y0z

Reaction score
Yozza - If I am after a set of these + pads + lines + fluid should I add them all up individually on your site or can you rpovide a 'package' cost?

Also how much would you charge to fit?

Cheers
Oliver

Reaction score
The Pagid Blue RS4-2 should be OK I think. Occassional track days (say once every 4 months!). Must withstand two laps of the Nurburgring back to back. :) Oh, and not ruin the paintwork!

The other alternative for pads is Mintex M1155 which are on offer for £70 including both front and rear sets.

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
The Pagid Blue RS4-2 should be OK I think. Occassional track days (say once every 4 months!). Must withstand two laps of the Nurburgring back to back. :) Oh, and not ruin the paintwork!

The other alternative for pads is Mintex M1155 which are on offer for £70 including both front and rear sets.

Cheers
O.
Have just fit the Mintex M1155 and they squeal like a bit** but the stopping power is much better then the EBC Yellows i was running before but i have just fit some braided hose which i got from the mane man yOz very good service.

Reaction score
Neal - thanks for the feedback.

Do you notice much dust on the side of your car from the pads? I do a fair bit of mileage (600 a week) so need something that won't ruin my painwork/wheels on a week to week basis.

Also, do you find they provide good bite when cold (i.e. normal road conditions)?

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
i think you have been listening to people "stories" about brake dust too much. If you are that bothered then I am sure that the standard ones must be doing some damage to the paint / wheels.

/y0z

Reaction score
oliie said:
Neal - thanks for the feedback.

Do you notice much dust on the side of your car from the pads? I do a fair bit of mileage (600 a week) so need something that won't ruin my painwork/wheels on a week to week basis.

Also, do you find they provide good bite when cold (i.e. normal road conditions)?

Cheers
O.
The brakes bite very good from cold a lot better that the standard as for brake dust i have covered about 60 miles since i clean the wheels and they are black with brake dust. But the dust will not ruin your paint work.

yOz how the hangover your Dad was more that helpful Just fit your hose to my brothers trophy and have got whiplash now. The 1.2 cup looks the bees knees. How did it do it the weekend.