Need a Trophy

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all! The kids are finally starting school so no more nursery bills. Now i need to spend my spare cash on a Trophy!

It would be a third car so I'm not as concerned about mileage as someone who would use it every day. What I need is a well cared for example that won't need much work immediately. My wife will go nuts if I'm spending more money and time on another car!

I don't know why but most of the available stock appears to be in either Scotland or Southeast. I live near Cardiff so travelling to Scotland is not viable for a viewing.

There is one for sale in Cardiff for top money but I can see that its not been without its issues with previous owners.

If anyone knows of ant other Trophies up for sale or are contemplating a sale then please let me know. I currently have the green light from the wife so would like to strike while the iron is hot! My number is 07590 398197.

Thanks

Reaction score
Possibility I may well be selling one of mine end of the month, nothing set in stone at this stage but can certainly keep you in the loop as the weeks progress.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
ive got somone seeing it today. if it doesnt sell im driving it down to my brothers in chester to sell.