Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok this is quite interesting (i think anyway)

So what is my dream next car?

And what's yours?

I'm not talking supercars, but in the real world what are you thinking of getting next.

Reaction score
If we keep it in the realms of the "real world", I'll likely buy a sporty Renault or Honda in the new year and then after 3-5 years of driving that get a used '07 M Coupe or '06 RS4. Never been a huge BMW fan, but after being around a few M Coupes this summer at track days I really fancy one and the RS4 is a gimme :D

Reaction score
hmmmm.. Most likely next dream real dream car, R26/Elise/DC5/R32...

If I could afford 2 cars.. I'd seriously consider perhaps a Caterham or similar.. There are too many cars on my wish list though and it's always changing!! :? Agree with duffer that an M coupe would be rather tasty!

Reaction score
Will purely depend on whether a sprog get thrown in the mix, but currently thinking similarly to alot of you guys on here.

E46 M3 Coupe
VXT
R32
FD2

Won't be for a good few years yet though tbh.

Reaction score
C'mon, give us a hint!!! Two doors or four, two seats or four?

I'm currently lusting over a S2 Exige...but like SpaceMonkey it's a good few years off yet! Trophy does so much for so little money, I'll be holding onto mine for a while yet!

Reaction score
For many years I dreamed of a rice rocket so finally bought this;

HPIM0278.gif

3 years on and its now sold :cry: . But what it does mean is what to go for next? Personnaly ive always lusted after a brand new 911 Turbo but never really thought I would be able to afford one.

Having bought the Trophy as a stop-gap i thought i would have bought something else by now. However, I love the car so much I can honestly say i think itll be with me for a good couple more years. If thats the case, and the saving keeps going, then who knows, maybe the 911 is not such a pipe dream after all :D

Reaction score
Depending how my investments go, i would quite fancy keeping the Trophy, and getting either...

TVR Sagaris or a 996 for a summer toy!

Only the future will tell!

Reaction score
R26 probably but may consider DC 5, vx220, EVO GSR260 or BMW 330i.

Dream is 350Z in orange.

However, think I may well get a Honda CBR 600 or R6. But Trophy will have to go in that scenario.

Reaction score
Trophy ofcourse as I don't yet have one :) however very fond of Evo's 8 and 9 but doubt I'll own one for a couple of years atleast.

G

Next car? Megane R26.
After that? Some sort of BMW.
Dream car? BMW M6 or the new Nissan GT-R.

Reaction score
next dream car will be a 172FF, much better than my 1.2 corsa :lol:

trophy is my Dads btw.

Reaction score
I'm thinking of an Elise or an S2000 or a Boxter or a 305Z or a Merc SLK... Something along those lines.

Might consider the evo 10 when it hits the showrooms.

Might have to save up a few more pennies first mind you!

PS Ash87, my mate had a 1.2 corsa - the only thing i remember about being in it was me sitting in the passenger seat looking and thinking "4000 revs in first gear now, why is it so slow? Might have to get out and push!"

Reaction score
ryanaldo13 said:
PS Ash87, my mate had a 1.2 corsa - the only thing i remember about being in it was me sitting in the passenger seat looking and thinking "4000 revs in first gear now, why is it so slow? Might have to get out and push!"

yes your about right :lol: I dont even have a rev counter! first car tho so cant complain to much.

Reaction score
You may find this hard to believe but my first car was a Corsa 1.2 8v club and I rolled it!! Ten times before it came to a stop on its roof!!

Before that I also spun it twice on a wet roundabout. I was only 18 and shall we say daft as a brush!!

Ornage 350z is the boy and at 26,000 I think it is an absolute bargain. However, my girlfriend wants a Polo GTi if I move in with her looks like we'll be getting that!