Reaction score
Hi Guys

I infected with the Trophy-virus since the T came out. As you know buying a T was impossible in Germany.
So since I purchased my full fat and cup packed 182 in 2008 with 15.000miles on the clock I was looking
for a proper T-Sachs-Suspension. I bought one in December 2013 and sent it to Dullinger.co.at to refurb it
technically and then repainted it by myself. The front dampers were depinned, too. Thanks to "Pscup" I was
able to get hold of two sets of Sachs-Stickers which now are fitted to my car. And I was advised by "Sharky"
for the setup! Thank you guys!!
I am running -1,15 negative camber on the front and standard setuo at the rear. It is unbelieveable how the
car goes on german B-roads.

And I did some other modifications on the car during my ownership.

Car Data:
Clio 182 full fat, black gold, bought 2008, 15.000miles
today: 70.000 miles

Modifications:

1. Clio Trophy Sachs suspension front and rear
2. OEM Renault OZ F1 16" wheels (powder coated and refurbed)
3. Recaro Trendline leather / alcantara black
4. Bridgestone Re002 Adrenaline Tyres in 205 45 16 (better not buy them)
5. Alcantara steering wheel with silver stitching (made by inc-lederdesign.de)
6. ATE powerdiscs and standard pads at the front, ATE superblue racing fluid (very good road and track)
7. Renault Sport floor mats (and rubber mats for the winter;)
8. Scorpion RS192.co.uk cat back street version (not finished as the centre box is still missing)

Planned mods:
1. selling OEM 16" and putting ultraleggera`s in bright silver and 16" on
2. RS-tuner map
3. brake cooling ducts

If you have any ideas or recommendations feel free to leave your comment!

This is a great little community, thanks for your help!

And here is a video of our national Renault Sport meeting which I organized last week. We had 71
cars at the camping site: http://vimeo.com/96425317

and now the pics of my car

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well I would fit better front pads, it's no secret that I rate the Pagid blue RS4-2 and probably better boots. I've probably asked before and I know they are horribly expensive in comparison to the UK version but did you not consider looking/waiting for one of the Swiss Trophys?

Reaction score
Of course I considered a swiss trophy but one comes to 12-15.000€. A standard 182 with cup pack is about 5-7.000€.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Of course I considered a swiss trophy but one comes to 12-15.000€. A standard 182 with cup pack is about 5-7.000€.

Yes, as I thought. Shame ours have not kept the same kind of value, the 12-15k is almost as much as I paid for mine new!