More scum action..

Reaction score
Unable to sleep and feeling restless, i got outta bed and thought i would have a gander outside to see if we had any snow and there was some fooking bastid having a GO at getting into the landladies 1.2 clio at 1.20am.

I bellowed out the window all manor of language and the guy was more than startled, and just fumbled around and casually ran off.

Had i been dressed i would have had his balls

But i guess it least it wasnt mine. Looked like he was trying to get a key or somethign of that sort under the lock on the passenger lock, as if that would work especially when it's -6.5 outside!

Scratching all around the lock, and one mark across the door, sooo, looks like a respray jobbie :cry:

Day

Reaction score
If it's a new Clio then these are near impossible to steal without the imobilser encrypted key, however your average opportunist drugged up numbskull doesn't know this so therefore causes £000's of damage for nothing :x

hyb

Reaction score
Tosser :( Thumbs up for you doing that though. Invest in a Black Widow catapult or air rifle next!

BLACK-WIDOW-NEW.jpg

Reaction score
A black widow can't take care of scumbags like that, what you need it one of these:

Attachments

• 3126_L.jpg
    3126_L.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 71