Reaction score
Nik aka T28 PHY

Saw you passing the pub just south of Hendy Ford/Southampton Audi at about 16:30.

I was driving a VW Caddy van with a wavy green stripe along the side and only had the wherewithall to point and stare!

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
ha ha, I was either just off to or returning from the Shell garage down the road for a hit of Optimax and a quick jetwash to get some of the post trackday grime off. Jetwash was broken tho :(

Are you in Chandlers Ford often, or were you just taking a detour to avoid the car that was on its roof on the M3?

Reaction score
I work for an office plant company that numbers the HQ of a certain DIY chain among its clients. We have about four days work in and around C.F./Eastleigh, including both the car dealers above.

I was up for a meeting with the facilities manager of aforementioned DIY chain.

Nice journey home: Hursley - Farley Mount - Kings Somborne - Stockbridge - Old Sarum - Wilton - Shaftesbury - Milborne Port, about 90 minutes. My van may have a mere 104bhp, but it's got 184 lb ft :twisted:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ahh excellent. I'm suprised you didn't spot Day too then as he works at said HQ of DIY.

Day

Reaction score
Yup, I work for this particular head office in CF.

I left at 16:30 heading towards Hendy's so may of passed you myself.

Reaction score
You know who work for then - we work in Hutwood, Chestnut (used to do Link), Portswood and Cando, so you must've seen us at some time!

My Company

I won't tell anyone else that said DIY chain gets a subsidiary of a small garden centre company to look after the greenery in their head office....

Reaction score
How many plant pots can you get into the back of a Trophy? ;)

If only you had a sunroof to stick the palm tree out of... :p :lol: 8)

O.

Reaction score
P.S. I thought the HQ of this company is based in Paddington, London and that their subsiduary Head Office (not HQ) was based in Chandlers Ford.

Either that or we're supplying the incorrect company with a supply chain solution... ;)

I may be wrong about the company that you guys are talking about but then again...

Cheers
O.

Day

Reaction score
Haha, saw your van outside my office!

I work in Hutwood, top floor west wing.

I have plants all over my desk but they are my fellow workers but feel free to come feed and repot them ;)

Day

Reaction score
oliie said:
P.S. I thought the HQ of this company is based in Paddington, London and that their subsiduary Head Office (not HQ) was based in Chandlers Ford.

Either that or we're supplying the incorrect company with a supply chain solution... ;)

I may be wrong about the company that you guys are talking about but then again...

Cheers
O.
Kingfisher (who technically i work for now) are based in Paddington.
B&Q have their Store Support Head Office based in various locations across Chandlers Ford.

So you are responsible for last weekends major SAP outage Oliie?

Reaction score
Day said:
oliie said:

Cheers
O.
Kingfisher (who technically i work for now) are based in Paddington.
B&Q have their Store Support Head Office based in various locations across Chandlers Ford.

So you are responsible for last weekends major SAP outage Oliie?

lol... I am on holiday so it is nothing to do with me!!! :wink: To be honest I don't really know much about the project so not too sure what our scope is... only found something on the web that mentioned something about a supply chain solution for Kingfisher.

The only outage which is a result of me is the damn light in the computer room which I seem to be using much more now that we're heading towards winter again.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

O.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
oliie said:

Cheers
O.

ears prick up, you into Supply Chain consultancy or something???? (offtopic) erm..... nice van jonny lol

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
prick

Oh yeah, didn't know it censored that :lol:

Reaction score
It's got me a few times. Normally for the right reasons. I think I might perform a test.

Fuck Shit Peugeot Cunt

Reaction score
I work in Hutwood, top floor west wing.

As well as going to see someone in Portswood I came to Hutwood. We look after the two trees in reception and the two biggies in each wing. The one in your wing started to lean quite a bit, so I came to straighten it up a bit.

Day

Reaction score
This one!

workwest.jpg

Any items of stationary that you may of found in the branches had nothing to do with me...