Reaction score
Afternoon all,had my trophy now for arounda couple months and really enjoying it.has been serviced a few times by renault but i only have paperwork for one of the services, would like to keep up to date and add the other service record and wondered if i could obtain a copy-to which im happy to pay a small admin charge,would the renualt dealer release the paperwork?

just a case of phoning up and asking, im sure i dont have a right to it as under some data protection im prob not aloud to have it.

also the car has had an itg filter and upgrade exhaust, yet to me just seems bit sluggish,prob not mind but any ideas about getting it checked out and who best to look at it? as i understand that certain mods can reduce Bhp.

any helpful advice would be grately received. many thanks.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
where to start....

1. do you know who the previous owners is? - register it in the owners register or add to the thread if the numbers already there - the thread may well help you in this quest.

2. Contact the previous owner for the info, or if they've posted on here who they use then contact the svs centre direct.

3. where exactly are you based? depends on where the recommendation would send you.

4. itg filter is will definitely not reduce bhp, not sure which exhaust you have but it could reduce it if it's not a good quality one, smaller exhaust pipes means gas build up and reduced bhp.

5. when was the filter last cleaned? NEVER throw it, just clean it with washing up liquid and warm water, then re oil it.