Reaction score
Winter is coming!! so i have put my winter wheels/tyres back on the car :D and given the others a good clean and tucked them up for the winter. Also did a full bulb refresh on the front end, Looks like the small connector that does the headlight adjustment has melted together :( and the other headlight has both the lower fixing points not there :( so will be looking at getting a new set of headlights and a connector from somwhere

Reaction score
I guess its that time of year was definitely cold this morning and evening. Frost warning light came on my dash to and from work today. Sorry to hear about the headlights. Euro car parts have a 30% code for tonight till 9pm (flash30) 2 oem headlights would be £180 after the discount if that helps.

Reaction score
Been offered the chance to buy a number plate today, not really into personlised plates, but this one aint bad

RS05 REN

So depending on what he wants for it, i could be tempted

Reaction score
oh, and it would seem not having the headlight adjuster working is a problem :tearsofjoy: keep getting the cars in front of me tweaking their interior mirror, and cars coming the other way flashing me

Reaction score
My headlights are pretty much gone. Where did you get yours.
Mine have also stopped leveling, how did you sort that, or is it all part of the new headlights.
Cheers

Reaction score
Hi, i was cheapskate and got non genuine ones from Ebay :p would be hard to say why yours do not work, maybe they have melted like mine :p

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi, i was cheapskate and got non genuine ones from Ebay :tongueout: would be hard to say why yours do not work, maybe they have melted like mine :tongueout:

You got a link to the ones you bought, there are loads?

Can you tell any difference between originals?

Reaction score
Not really had a close look, but look the same. you just need to search for ones with grey inserts, not very many for sale new

Reaction score
Gave it a good wash today, as it was quite dirty, and a bird decided to crap all over the bonnet/windscreen/roof/boot some how :(

Things for next year

Sort plug for auto leveling
Fit new headlights
Fit refurb calipers
Full front and rear brake refresh
Fit heater panel
Might get the winter wheels refurb next year, not sure

Reaction score
Just done my heater panel. Fun job. It took hours. I practised putting it back in with the old one as I was damaging it massively. Eventually figured out the best way to get it in, then covered the new one with lots tack masking tape.
Only other tip is to make sure it is seated properly, I had it nearly all back together but couldn't get the bottom panel to clip back in. Turns out I was a few mm away from having the bottom of the heater panel clipped in correctly.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Make that low tack masking tape

Reaction score
Just done my heater panel. Fun job. It took hours. I practised putting it back in with the old one as I was damaging it massively. Eventually figured out the best way to get it in, then covered the new one with lots tack masking tape.
Only other tip is to make sure it is seated properly, I had it nearly all back together but couldn't get the bottom panel to clip back in. Turns out I was a few mm away from having the bottom of the heater panel clipped in correctly.

I gave up in the end :( will let my local garage suffer, next year

Reaction score
Picked the last bits i need for the brake refresh :smiley:

20161216_191413_zpsyirg2rsb.jpg

Also got hold of another plug for auto leveling, and some spare headlight bolts, and motor just in case