Reaction score
Cue - nice one. I gather it is not delivered though if it is your local tyre shop?

Mytyres really is so competitive at 74 delivered...

O.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
they are a distributor also, didn't ask about delivery but its def not fitted. I'll leave it up to rory to sort the technical mechanics out - they did say they'd possibly flex further if a better quote comes in.

Reaction score
cheers Cue, I'll give em a buzz - i'm inclined to think thats a price per tyre for them to be delivered to a single address, but I maybe (and hopefully am) wrong.

cliosport get a 3% discount on mytyres so this price beats mytyres discounted price by 25p lol, I'll give em a buzz later

Reaction score
Cheers for that cue, just spoke to the guy and that's a price based on 123 tyres NOT posted.

Mytyres price is 25p more than that including postage and packaging (when you apply the 3% CS member discount)

It's really looking like mytyres can't be beat!

Reaction score
I've now bought 4 new tyres in preperation for my new geometry set up :)

Hope you all manage to get the discount.

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
Hi folks, sorry but I think this one has died a death...

I cant get a price even similar to mytyres for these tyres delivered, so I'm gonna give up. I think some guys on cliosport may continue to pursue this but I really dont see them bettering the price of mytyres @ £74.90 (-3% cliosport member discount).

sorry to let you all down.

Cheers, Rory

Reaction score
Rory - thanks for trying... it was not going to be an easy one to organise :(

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
it may still happen those of you who use Cliosport can maybe keep an eye on the thread there and update the guys here if anything develops.

A couple of folk have shown interest in taking it further.

Cheers, Rory

Reaction score
My mate just had tyres fitted by costco. Afterwards the weights they put on came off on the mway, 3 loud banging noises scared the sh*t out of us.

Reaction score
Damn! I've literally spent just over £158 for 2 tyres from Mytyres! :( Why couldn't this have been offered a week ago :cry:

Reaction score
oliie said:
Gareth said:
4 tyres supplied and fitted for £270, beat that price if you can :wink:

!!!! Who from? Nice one 8)

I have a contact who got them directly from Michelin at £250 and then charged £20 to fit them..... needless to say at that price I also stocked up on a couple of spares :p

Reaction score
Gareth said:
oliie said:
Gareth said:
4 tyres supplied and fitted for £270, beat that price if you can :wink:

!!!! Who from? Nice one 8)

I have a contact who got them directly from Liverpool at £2.50 and then charged £267.50 to fit them..... needless to say at that price I also stocked up on a couple of spares :p

Nice one Gareth. If handling stolen goods is acceptable to you. [-X