Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
..... Evo has converted someone - in the letters section. All veh - you may want to be on your toes by the sounds of it :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aye, came thru this morn. review on the europa, but it looks a bit thin on exciting articles this months unless you like your yankee boozers.

Reaction score
Excellent, hopefully mine is on the doormat when I get in, what a way to brighten a dreary monday. There's 13 a year now too, they're publishing every four weeks rather than calender monthly. I hope this doesn't mean it's more rushed with less content just to make an extra 8%.

Reaction score
Mine always seems to arrive after everyone elses. I had to move my subscription back to my mum's house as well, as they kept going missing when delivered to my flat. They should deliver them in a plain brown bag to deter the dirty scoundrels!
:evil:

Reaction score
chiefbadger said:
Mine always seems to arrive after everyone elses. I had to move my subscription back to my mum's house as well, as they kept going missing when delivered to my flat. They should deliver them in a plain brown bag to deter the dirty scoundrels!
:evil:

there was a note in my subscription copy to say that due to publisher changes the next 3 issues might be in the shops before the subscriber copy drops through your letterbox, after that though they hope to improve things.

as a new subscriber, i can't comment on it hitting the shop before hitting my hall floor

Reaction score
Evo are always inconsistent with the delivery, I got a letter with one saying sorry for the last issue being late, when I received that one on time and the one with the letter late!

Some interesting features are; the 207 GT, looks like it's not a bag of shite and a good sign for the GTI (I would like Peugeot to start producing good hot hatches again) even though it is an ugly pig of a car.

The Honda Civic Type R's official showroom pictures have been released and the good new is they haven't toned it down too much, although they've lost those gorgeous wheels that the concept had. I want it just for the titanium gear knob! They say the power output is the same but they've made lots of changes to the engine (they've dropped the VTEC point by a couple of thousand RPM) and I reckon to achieve the same 0-60, it's actually putting out a bit more but they want to keep their green credentials.

Renaultsport have released a Megane 230 Trophy with an optional LSD and a small power hike (to...yep 230 bhp). I find it really strange that no-one has talked about this car, there was a post about it yesterday on Renaultsport but no-one seemed to know anything about it. Looks like it will be a real track monster (Probably quicker than a Trophy with that slppy diff).

Lots of other interesting articles, I'm looking forward to reading about the 'GT3 rivalling' AM V8 Vantage, called the N24 based on the racer that they entered in the Nurb 24 hour race recently.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
there's been a thread on renaultsport.co.uk for a cpl of weeks i think on the megane. people saying it was meant to be 250/255 bhp, but reno has tamed it down.

Reaction score
I just don't think Megane 225s have much of a following regardless of what they do to them. Private buyer depreciation is horrendous. Why make the LSD optional? Perhaps that would finally stop it ploughing off in all directions when you accelerate. Maybe they have put some more feel into the brakes and light steering too :) I'll get off that fence then ...

Reaction score
Apparently, the LSD makes the torque steer more prominent. :shock:

Probably why it's optional. Costs about £1700 too. :shock: :shock:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
£1700 for LSD? :shock: :shock: I know some clubs where you can get it for much less :p :p :lol: