Reaction score
just get it wrapped ( the RS500 is just a wrap after all ) and when your sick peel it off.
i hear the mat black doesnt wear very well, marks are difficult to remove without "buffing" the area and making the whole thing patchy.
just a current fad - dont belive the hype.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Swissvax now do a matt polish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
eljeffo64 said:
nickboazracing said:
eljeffo64 said:
It does look pretty; but.... I have a real, (illogical & non supportable - logically), dislike of Beemers........ Why an M5? there's a bag load of choice out there for those who wish to change up #-o
Go on...
Give me a budget - I'll spend it wisely ;-)

£6-7k for a more run of the mill car, stretching to an absolute max £10k fro something special. Must be suitable for motorway commute..

son of solo said:
just get it wrapped ( the RS500 is just a wrap after all ) and when your sick peel it off.
i hear the mat black doesnt wear very well, marks are difficult to remove without "buffing" the area and making the whole thing patchy.
just a current fad - dont belive the hype.

Totally my thoughts! Would never paint a car like this in this way...

Reaction score
Integra Type-R DC5 for that kind of money depends on what your really looking for.
The M5 always reminds me of a family car and in matt black will be hard to get a non marked one, good car though only problem is everything is so bloody tight on BMW's and they seem to rust underneath pretty quick. M3's in E46 are nice and from what iv heard they have stronger suspension bushes.
If its sensible car why not look for something Audi not sure on how much the V8 models are going for now but being a V will be rather comfortable.