Reaction score
I phoned but it went to answer phone. I left a message,I'll ring again tomorrow if need be.

Reaction score
^think thats right

I was told if Mark didn't have time to send them all out then his son would be doing it, but i too was told last mon/tue.

I'll call him tomorrow

G

I haven't bought any of these bits and don't know anything about them, but I phoned Mark Fish on Thursday about some servicing work and spoke to his son. He mentioned in passing sending out lots of suspension bits that afternoon...

Reaction score
I spoke to Mark on like 2 weeks ago and he said that they would be with me by tuesday. That was last week tuesday not recieved anything. Im giving him a call. ive missed my deadline date too but what can you do.

ill give you all an update on monday

Reaction score
Thing is, for me, I've arranged for my damper refurb and someone local to fit it all at substantially less than he will charge. I was only going to him for a set up. So if I miss that opportunity I'm out of pocket. I also have a trackday in August. So it's put me out.

Reaction score
Just recieved mine :p

Nice one dave for getting the group buy going, just gutted now i wont be able to get any use out of them for a few months :cry:

Reaction score
Just got mine. We waiting for me when I got home.

Reaction score
there was some leaks with the uprated rears so they have been sent back and will be re issued. Not sure how long they will b. I need mine by Monday next week.

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry I've been abit shy on here recently no Internet at my new student house.
Marks ....... Assistant ? Called a few days ago and also informed me about the updated konis weeping oil. He did in passing mention it could be as long as another 2 weeks..... I'm gutted.

Still ! Those lucky people who have revived their set ups, how are they?? Tell us all about the excitement. Maybe some pictures of se lowered Trophys??

Reaction score
Now that these kits are arriving on doorsteps, would someone mind posting up some pictures/product codes for the springs ...

There is currently alot of confusion on Cliosport as to whether they are simply Eibach Sportlines with a hefty MF premium built in!!

Reaction score
I fitted my MF springs & rear Konis today along with Eibach camber bolts & replacement black K-tec top mounts look nicer than gold and seem to be better made than gold ones which had quality issues.

Set car to -2* camber & 10mins toe out. I didn't measure full bump steer but before lowering car was toe out and after toeing in which is what you expect so cars more stable under braking.

As for source of springs, there are no Eibach markings on them and it's a painted finish whereas Eibachs are normally more like an epoxy type finish.

Reaction score
knowing mark i very much doubt he would do that. His advice to me was very much of the opinion if it aint broke don't fix it, not spending more money than you need to achieve what you want

Reaction score
Sorry, got all my items and set up at the weekend.

I'm very happy with my set up.

Had a few other mods fitted in the recent past which will have all added up to the additional benefits I'm seeing (damper refurb and polly bushes, new engine mounts.) but the car feels great.

Reaction score
Im not waiting any longer so ive got a refund. Ive still got the uprated springs but the uprated shocks wont be ready for a while. i needed them asap. Mark told me dampers will be quite a while.

Reaction score
Right. Just done a track day in mine. Took quite a few people out. These lads have 172's, 182's, Williams' and Clio Mk1 Cup Cars. Everyone one of them complemented the car and said how well it handled and went. The car was easy to use and as it's been softened up a bit by Mark and it's very forgiving. Had a great day and the car was very pleasing to drive. The springs, camber and refurb made a great difference.

Couple of things let the T down. The huge steering wheel. It's simply too big. Often I needed a fair bit of lock and found myself crossing my arms a bit at times.

It's not the T's fault but the brakes did take a pounding. I've got DS2000's and some braided lines but on the GP Circuit there's about 3 90/100/110 to 20/30/40 in one lap so some hard going and it did start to show.

It was a hot dry day and this led to the tyres blistered easily (well, you know what I mean) and as they were so hot and sticky they picked up bits of tyre and stuff on the track which sometimes led to a little vibration on the wheel when cornering hard (as you were going over it). Something I wasn't expecting and did worry me until I got it sussed.

Overall, very happy.