Reaction score
Update is:

He's ordered the parts and will be able to send out the stuff from next week. If you're like me and only paid a deposit I guess you'll get a call to ask to pay the balance.

He said he wants this all done by the end of the month which suits me fine.

9 people have been confirmed and paid either a deposit or balance upto now.

Jamie.

Reaction score
nice one jamie, i'll pay the rest next week then. So we're probably looking at recieving them at the end of the month? :D

Reaction score
I should hope so. I need mine at the very latest of the end of this month.

Reaction score
Ring him up and say you want to be part of the group by and either leave a deposit or pay in full.

Reaction score
Current prices are:

4 x Springs (-15-20mm): £205.63 inc. VAT

Rear Koni Adjustables (normal): £129.25 inc. VAT each
Rear Koni Adjustables (revalved): £188.00 inc. VAT each

are they the prices with or without the group buy?

Il give him a call in the week.

Reaction score
Yeh u need to be quick tho if you want the 10% discount mate. Mark is going on holiday very soon and wants them completing before he leaves.

Reaction score
Anyone know Mark's post code. I want to do a route planner.

Reaction score
Anybody had there kit in yet.i ordered my springs 2 weeks ago and was told they would have them in to them in 10 days then they would send them out.must be any day now

Reaction score
Mark rang me yesterday. Their is only 8 people he has down for deposit £100. can the other two Maybe 1 please ring him. Batch is being sent out monday so people need to ring mark to pay the full amount

Cheers

Reaction score
I've just paid my balancing amount. Said they should be with me Monday/Tuesday next week.

I've purchased the non-revalved ones.

Reaction score
I was told I would have them by the end of this week and I haven't. Tbh, this has put me out. I'm rather pissed off. As I told him a few times my deadline. If this costs me anything in additional labour I'm going to recharge him.