Reaction score
Trophy No.
I know his solid top mounts are over £300, lowering springs i seem to remember a figure but i think it was for all round and i'm not 100% sure and when i spoke to him earlier in the year he gave me the impression that he was still developing the adjustable rears. I suppose it would be best to just give him a shout.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
I know his solid top mounts are over £300, lowering springs i seem to remember a figure but i think it was for all round and i'm not 100% sure and when i spoke to him earlier in the year he gave me the impression that he was still developing the adjustable rears. I suppose it would be best to just give him a shout.

Yeah, I spoke to him earlier this year also but hes very busy so didnt want to mither him until I had a clear idea of what to buy.

I cant see me paying £300 for top mounts though!

have you got any parts from him? I think 7Mat has but not seen him post in a while, seems like quite a few have or are changing hands at the moment.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah i think 7Mat had all those things done but he does seemed to have dropped under the radar, but that's the way forums go i suppose. He did log in a week or so ago so it may be worth sending him a pm or even giving him a call at I4detailing, he has always been happy to chat to me.
I've not had any of his parts as i was never sure i really wanted to fiddle too much with the handling and it's a lot of cash when it's not been driven in anything like real anger most of the time. He did fit the Combrake solid top mounts i bought, he thought they were well made but maybe a little lightweight, the main advantage for me (although possibly a disadvantage ) is that the combrake ones do not require you to drill the turret.

Reaction score
I'm still around and still got the Trophy.

It's been a crazy year for me with the launch of i4detailing etc. Not even been on track this year :oops:

Best to ring Mark for prices and products offered, I did have all the prices listed in the garage feature but I don't think thats still working?

Adjustable rears should be just about ready, my set are being revalved again as they did not provide enough comfort at there lowest setting for day to day driving.

Reaction score
7MAT said:
I'm still around and still got the Trophy.

It's been a crazy year for me with the launch of i4detailing etc. Not even been on track this year :oops:

Best to ring Mark for prices and products offered, I did have all the prices listed in the garage feature but I don't think thats still working?

Adjustable rears should be just about ready, my set are being revalved again as they did not provide enough comfort at there lowest setting for day to day driving.

Thanks 7Mat I have sent him an email.

Do you think the car is much better with the new setup? I assume you have springs,topmounts and rear shocks done?

Any other thoughts ?

Cheers

Reaction score
Pretty much, although top mounts have been removed due to the type of driving I've been doing in the last year - mainly commuting etc. Top mounts imho for track use only.

Yes lowering springs work nicely.

My best advice would be to get Mark to set-up your cars geometry adding some extra negative camber.