M6 Near Preston

Reaction score
I was heading home from Surrey (north) and passed you heading south - was just south of preston

pol

Reaction score
could have been me. was heading south on saturday morning and back north on sunday night after being at a vw show near silverstone. seen a load of renaults on the sunday morning and had 2 v6's beside me on the motorway for a good bit. assume it was french car show or similar?

Reaction score
No this was on sunday mate (I was heading North) - was just south of preston, was thinking whos got one from around that area

Reaction score
gib172 said:
No this was on sunday mate (I was heading North) - was just south of preston, was thinking whos got one from around that area

If this was around 8pm ish it would've been me. I was heading back to Warrington after spending the weekend at home in Dumbria.

I can't say I spotted you though...
Hoz.

Reaction score
Hozcat said:
gib172 said:

If this was around 8pm ish it would've been me. I was heading back to Warrington after spending the weekend at home in Dumbria.

I can't say I spotted you though...
Hoz.

It would have been around that time mate!

Reaction score
Whereabouts in Cumbria are you?

I've seen another Trophy knocking about the Egremont area but I don't think they're registered on here. This one was the Workington Renault demo car I test drove before buying my own.

Hoz.