Lx55 uua

Reaction score
In my search for a Trophy I saw this by the roadside in Bornemouth,didn't looked to have been used in while. Did knock on the door but the lad looked worried when I asked about it!!!!

Reaction score
Are you invoking some sort of paranormal power to convey the image to us by thought Rob or is it just a comment on the reg no ?

Reaction score
Update on my way back from sunny Bournemouth they was the Trophy sitting there but this time had a For Sale in the window Hmmm was this for me, so a u turn in the road, a lady came out the house and her plan had worked in hoping I would stop on my return.
So a chat to her husband revealed he was looking to sell it and would be in later.
The car is a nice example 96k number 320 6 owners boot struts had been replaced with the wrong ones so the roof had marked the spoiler but may polish out he was firm on 5k so over my budget, put a nice genuine example.

Reaction score
At 5k it doesn't sound bad Rob. You could easily spend £4K and end up into another £1k getting bits done as we know. Maybe worth pushing the budget a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Rob
You offered £4250 for the car if you had been nearer the £5k, I'm sure we could of done a deal.
I wasn't selling the car until you knocked on the door.
Thanks for the info on tailgate struts I will get them sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Why oh why are decent sounding ones miles away from the top of England. Saying that, I still have a Cossie to get rid of in the meantime.