Reaction score
Hi chaps

I'm after the best trophy I can get please - Low mileage, so anything from say 10-20k would be what I'm after but will consider lower if there are any around. Must be with good service history, and must be good condition ideally with original paintwork.

Happy to discuss prices with anyone that has the right car :)

please pm me or call - 07825550170

thanks, Tom

Reaction score
A 10-20k Trophy. About £10k, perhaps more? Not sure what it would take to get me to part with mine if it had such low mileage...

Good luck with your search!

Reaction score
Yep well aware it'll be a pricey purchase, but it needs to be mint too. You'd be amazed at how some low mileage cars are not in good condition

Reaction score
I would expand your search a bit, the 2 years I have been looking at the T market, I have never seen one that low, these cars are nearly 10 years old with avg milage being 12k a year, think you need to be looking, for 40k, mines over 100k and has its fair share of stone chips, but if you did not know the mileage you would think it was much less

Reaction score
They will be out there don't worry, I spent a year looking for a Mini GP1 and everyone said the same, but I've just got a 1 owner 13k mile car for really decent money

Reaction score
Why would you want a car thats been sat in someones garage deteriorating for 10yrs rather than one that's been used for its intended purpose driving ?

Mileage is not the be all and end all,there are plenty of cars out there with miles on that have been properly maintained without issue.

Good luck in your search though

Reaction score
Yes I am a trader, but this is a car for me not that it makes much difference, if someone wants to sell their car I'll buy it at top money..

divine-automotive.co.uk

Reaction score
TBF i think you'll be looking for a long time with the amount of miles your after.

I agree. The thing with the Trophy as opposed to the MINI GP or V6 Tom is that they're far more useable day to day so get used more, hence higher average mileage in general. They'e even perfect for having a little bundle of joy Gareth ;)

Reaction score
I agree. The thing with the Trophy as opposed to the MINI GP or V6 Tom is that they're far more useable day to day so get used more, hence higher average mileage in general. They'e even perfect for having a little bundle of joy Gareth ;)

There will be one out there i'm sure, I was offered a 28k mile car but owner has changed his mind it seems. Hunt goes on :)

Reaction score
Because I want a low mileage car - It won't really get used, and I fancy a garage queen with low miles