Low mileage Trophy wanted - Cash waiting

Reaction score
LIke we said you need to be fast ..

I am scouring the classifieds believe me lol

I'm hoping that an added bonus of creating this thread is that a potential buyer might see it and contact me directly. Whereby I'd be willing to save them the hassle of advertising, running the risk of time wasters etc

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It'll happen .. be patient .. and all the time your getting a feel for the car and the market and other owners... thats golden information to a buyer

Reaction score
Still very much after a Trophy guys. If you're considering selling yours please do give me a shout.

Many thanks

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hi Stefan, I was thinking of selling my trophy at the end of the summer but with the right offer I may be tempted to sell it earlier. Ok the trophy is #238 16900 miles! completely original, one owner from new (me) always garaged, full rentech service history- including belts etc ,5 unmarked original alloys, original bill of sale etc, complete with most of the motoring mags which reviewed the clio trophy when it came out (all good) and the original "giant killer" framed photo which was on the front cover of evo mag at the time. and yes the mileage is just less than 16900 cheers Mick.

Reaction score
Hi Stefan, there is a tiny dent in the drivers door which I was going to get sorted (paint less repair £50 or so ) you can barely see it - otherwise the car is immaculate inside and out , no rust (it doesn't go out in the rain !) no accident damage + no track days. Its probably the best trophy available.I'm in no rush to sell. If you make the right offer I will sell it. - cheers Mick

Reaction score
He will pass out when he reads that mileage, think he was wanting something with at least 100,000 miles less !!!

That's is absolutely no criticism of the car whatsoever, just a comment on his aspirations :tongueclosed:

Reaction score
He will pass out when he reads that mileage, think he was wanting something with at least 100,000 miles less !!!

That's is absolutely no criticism of the car whatsoever, just a comment on his aspirations :tongueclosed:
sixteen thousand nine hundred miles