Lee

Reaction score
They've also dropped the price to £13,255 OTR in my Renault Retail news thing that arrived today.

Must be the final push.

Reaction score
They've also dropped the price to £13,255 OTR in my Renault Retail news thing that arrived today.

Where can i get hold of some evidence of this? I am about to pay 13,300 for mine!!! If i can save 45 quid then i will.

hyb

Reaction score
Jezza, I rang a few dealers and just said 'this dealer will get me one for.... and they beat it by a few hundred quid, go to another dealer, say same thing with new price, and then they beat that, cheapest i found was £12,975 otr

Lee

Reaction score
jezza l said:

Where can i get hold of some evidence of this? I am about to pay 13,300 for mine!!! If i can save 45 quid then i will.

That was in the Renault Retail thing they send out in the post. Could be an offer just being run by them.

Reaction score
I brought mine from a Renault UK dealer and the plate and sticker on the rear window has Renault retail on it and I paid alot less than that on the road price.