hyb

Reaction score
Anyone got it? I've been told theres an article with the trophy vs vxr around a track, apparantly the vxr gets its arse handed to it

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Blimey another issue with the Trophy in it! I think i'm going to have to subscribe at this rate :D

Reaction score
If you've driven a VXR, you'll understand why. Straight line speed amazing (if you can keep on top of the torque steer) but handling is not quite good enough for the power in my mind.

Maybe I'm not a good enough driver to deal with it, but it was things like the lift off. In Ruby I can lift a little to tighten the line gently if I'm into a bend not quite right, in the VXR, I nearly spun the b*gger on a roundabout when I lifted, it was like an old 205 (but not in a good way!)

Whenever I see a thread like this, I can't help thinking of Stromba's Kubelwagen pic. That had me in creases...

Reaction score
I got my issue last night but don't recall seeing the Trophy?

I may have glanced over it however as I quickly turned to the RS4 vs M3 CS vs C55 write up... :)

O.

hyb

Reaction score
I've only been told this by a friend of a friend, evo not appeard down my local shop yet :(

hyb

Reaction score
I'll check again with my friend of a friend, it might even be a diff mag, he was adament!
I need to update me site scans, if anyone has any I don't have on there pm me!