Reaction score
Just noticed this recently, I've had to do a few full lock turns (or near full lock) and there's been a slight juddering. It come's through the steering wheel but feels suspension related.

Anyone got any ideas?

I can't remember from my previous T, but is this normal with the sachs?

Cheers

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. What I meant to put is that I seemed to remember my old one doing similar, pesky kids in class made me lose concentration... Priorities...

It drives wonderfully on a hoon, is really tight buzzin round roundabouts and the like, which makes me think it's not anything too serious.

I'll get my mechanic to give it a once over though when it goes for a service in spring

Reaction score
Has always happened to mine pulling out of my driveway in the mornings, but only when its cold. Never a problem any other time.

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the exact same problem was caused by a failing aux belt tensioner - took it to Mark Fish who replaced it and the knocking/juddering stopped.

Reaction score
Mikey, it's only very occasional, and thinking about it was on some wet cobbles, and some smooth concrete as I pull a hairpin like turn onto the main rd near our house.

Still gonna have it checked over when I get chance, but not as worried (touch wood) as I was

Reaction score
Mine was doing it more and more recently - mostly since I had suspension off and on again. Tracking was miles out and tires shot. All fine now with no knock/judder etc. I think the geo is just very sensitive to small changes so get an alignment done.

Reaction score
Did it a lot this morning (4 degrees).
Doesn't do it on full lock in my driveway where it is flat. Exiting my driveway, full lock, sloping down onto flat road, does it quite hard when cold.

Reaction score
The times I've noticed was going uphill tight bend coming out of junctions