Reaction score
After months of waiting i have finally got a trophy (352/500), hopefully picking it up at the weekend.

Reaction score
Good stuff, welcome to the forum :D
Although really it woulda been nice if you coulda bought an unregistered one :wink: :lol:
Kidding of course, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Reaction score
Welcome! I bet you cannot wait!

I have had mine 8 months now and it still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.

Reaction score
i was looking at this one aswell on pistonheads,

how much did you manage to get it for if you dont mind me asking

louis

Reaction score
Hey everyone thanks for the replys, i stay near glasgow i dont think many of yous are close? i bought to the clio through a trader i know so i could part exchange my old car. Theres a bit of a knocking coming from the front so he is going to get that fixed for me this week. One thing i wasnt to sure about is it normal for a bit of a kinda whinning noise when your going up the revs? its hard to explain the sound p.s this snow better go away before i get it haha

Reaction score
I just found out that the knocking noise was coming from some wear on the strut mounts, any one ever had this?

Reaction score
thats ok then i thought therewas something wrong with the dampers there hahahes getting it fixed for me anyway

Reaction score
hey... I'm in glasgow and no there arent many of us around here.... good to see though... :)

Might see ya on the loch lomond road to fort william at some point its a great road.