JMS RS2 Intake

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The RS2 is still coming chaps. I've seen the plenums, the bits, they're almost ready to go. It's a few outstanding supply issues with small adaptors and components that is holding things up. I'm pretty sure they will still go ahead otherwise Russ and Dan stand to lose a LOT of money that they've invested in this.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Their ongoing outlay was something I had considered but people have been known to walk away from a large investment. Let me think, oh yes, JMS springs to mind :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Oh yeah, I realise that mate! LOL! I'm just not sure what the guys would do with a bunch of almost complete kits hence why I expect to seem them released eventually. Of course, they could always walk away... I'm just basing my thoughts on what they have been through in getting this far. I know Russ and Dan personally and have done for years, two genuinely nice blokes. The amount of issues and crap they've had to put up with from suppliers has been ridiculous and it would actually be quite sad if they didn't see it through.

But - you're absolutely right - there are no guarantees!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Oh yeah, I realise that mate! LOL! I'm just not sure what the guys would do with a bunch of almost complete kits hence why I expect to seem them released eventually. Of course, they could always walk away... I'm just basing my thoughts on what they have been through in getting this far. I know Russ and Dan personally and have done for years, two genuinely nice blokes. The amount of issues and crap they've had to put up with from suppliers has been ridiculous and it would actually be quite sad if they didn't see it through.

But - you're absolutely right - there are no guarantees!

Can I be any help with contacts to make the parts ect ??

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Can I be any help with contacts to make the parts ect ??
Maybe mate - I can always ask them... I'll be speaking to one (or both) of them in the next day or two. I'll try and find out more details as to what the actual issues are and you may well be able to help or advise. :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That is good to hear Andy, I have been putting off getting a lot of upgrades done so I can have this done at the same time but I want them all sorted for the summer so the intake may have to wait.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
There is a little bit of information on that further up this thread and probably on a bunch of other threads if you have a little search. Results vary dependant on engine but very simply, no massive gains in hp but some very nice useable torque over the whole range,

Reaction score
Trophy No.
So I take it the RS2 intake fell over just before the finish line?
The RS2 was a quite limited run and was sold on to a couple of guys to bring back to the market. This was due to happen around (last) Christmas. Since then the guys have realised they are too busy to sort it out, which is a shame as manufacturers and suppliers have been more or less sorted out. However... the last I heard they had brought in additional help to re-launch it. As far as I am aware there's still a desire to bring it back to market but it could be a few months away in reality.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
And to think I was worried about my damper builds taking to long. !!

I'm sure some would be happy to wait for however long. :)

However... the last I heard they had brought in additional help to re-launch it. As far as I am aware there's still a desire to bring it back to market but it could be a few months away in reality.

Dan referenced it on Facebook a week or so ago with one of these ;) so i guess there is still hope.

Reaction score
"Coming soon" has started wearing a bit thin. Shame, I think there's still a market for the RS2.