Reaction score
Now for sale as my friend can’t get insured on the 182 with it all fitted lol …

We’re looking to sell the whole lot in one go, so everything that has been changed/adapted we'll give the purchaser - essentially creating a plug & play installation. From memory, this should include the following:

Jenvey Throttle Body kit & air filter, Omex 600 ECU, air temperature sensor, coolant temperature sensor, crank sensor bracket, idle control adapter, idle control valve and ECU mounting bracket, along with a cable throttle conversion kit. The Omex loom is already spliced into the 182 one, so we will include that as well.

Car is currently mapped for de-cat & stainless steel exhaust only, & pulls like the proverbial train.

Pictures as below, note that the kit comes with the Ktec Filter shown in the 2nd picture, not the ITG ones shown in the 1st.

itb1.gif

1.gif

FYI, the price of this kit new is fairly high:

Omex - £2k: http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2351&appid=2
Jenveys - £1.4k: http://www.kamracing.co.uk/index.php/jenvey-throttle-body-kit-renault-clio-mk2-2-0-rs-172-182.html

As the kit is 2nd hand, & originally fitted in Sept. 2009 (done about 10k miles since) we’d be after:

£1800 for the entire kit detailed above in italics

£1650 if you give us ... your upper inlet, TB, fuel rail, engine loom, etc, i.e. everything you take off when fitting, so we can put ours back to standard.

In addition, we also have a black ‘cut out’ slam panel & black gold bonnet with aero aches available separately.

If you have any other questions, please pm me.

Cheers
Dave

Reaction score
Had a few questions about all this now, so just thought id confirm a few points for anyone interested

Ideally, i'd rather not split things off, unless buyers are found for the individual parts at once, i.e. someone wants the bodies, someone else wants the rest of it. I dont want to be left in a scenario were nobody wants the parts & i have an Omex, loom, sensors & cable throttle, but no Jenveys for example ... as worst comes to worst ill just bung it all on the Trophy, which i could do quite easily at the moment.

As the donor car is now being broken, everything to enable fitment to a 182 will be included, in order to create a relatively simple conversion for the buyer, ie:

Jenvey Throttle Body kit & air filter, Omex 600 ECU, air temperature sensor, coolant temperature sensor, crank sensor bracket, idle control adapter, idle control valve and ECU mounting bracket, along with a cable throttle conversion kit and Ktec uprated engine mounts. The Omex loom is already spliced into the 182 one, so we will include that as well, along with the pre-cut slam panel.

ECU is currently mapped for de-cat & stainless steel exhaust only, with a standard engine, no cams, etc. Produced 195bhp with a leaking exhaust.

Obviously if you have a 172, you will need to splice the loom into the Omex one yourself, & have the necessary re-calibration of the ECU.

For reference, i am open to sensible offers, but am looking for £1800 ono

TBS.gif