Reaction score
Permission to speak??
Maxogens aside,
I'm seriously unhappy with Cliosport, how can they close a sales thread when the money has been taken but the goods not received. Surely the cliosport 'club' should act in its members interests?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
PPTom said:
Permission to speak??
Maxogens aside,
I'm seriously unhappy with Cliosport, how can they close a sales thread when the money has been taken but the goods not received. Surely the cliosport 'club' should act in its members interests?
i may quote this over there, that's a top comment that seems to have been lost... they only closed it because GDI ask them to.....!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
PPTom said:
Permission to speak??
Maxogens aside,
i may quote this over there, that's a top comment that seems to have been lost... they only closed it because GDI ask them to.....!

To be fair, it looks as though GDi asked for the thread to be tidied and foxy closed it, which is a slightly different issue. If GDI did ask for it to be closed they are fools and open to all that can draw from that.

Reaction score
It would seem that ITG have been waiting for GDI to send them the money FFS.

Andy says that this has now been done, but still has not given us a date!

Everyone, press him for a date on the CS thread.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
:) I was just about to speak to the legal team here to see about putting a county court claim in tomorrow if they hadn't turned up... good job, well if they turn up!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Maxogens have left the building.

Look out for your Business Post man.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mines just been delivered, luckily it was a delivery guy that delivers to us alot as part of the address was missing :/

Not complaining though....it's finally here!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mines here too, cannot believe how little it all weighs. think the can of cleaner being the heaviest item :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Think i would have run out of little men with yellow heads. The Trophy boys were certainly the ones kicking up most of the fuss (with good reason) strange that.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i think the group buys that run smoothly are the ones that are pre organised, i.e the deal is done based on getting x number of people. Allows the supplying company to prepare for the quantity or at least set aside x number.

The ones that are 'who's interested' then organised always tend to bollox up some point.

Reaction score
Got mine this morning. :D

Organising a group buy over christmas was probably a mistake! I was in no hurry and saved some money so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

Day

Reaction score
As on this forum, group buys remain the responsibility of the vendor.
It's up to the seller to communicate to it's customers at all times.