Reaction score
Just put up a quick post,

I set up a group buy on cliosport.net for itg maxogens, i can get them to your door for £340.

Big discount off retail, infact over £50 :D

Anyone interested the offer still stands for a couple more days, so buy your trophy something nice for chrismas to showhow much you care lol!

Cheers, mark @ GDI.

01480 860 001.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Don't you start winding me up, am doing that very well on my own.

We can't all have the jam that you obviously possess :lol:

Seriously though, i am getting a little pissed off.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
they are making them for us, i guess being told this before ordering would have been useful, god knows why a company which sells these off the shelves is taking this long to supply though... if they didn't have this many in stock they could pop around to itg, they're based in the midlands some where i think!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
If you go to the technical info bit it does say C/F unfortunately, i'm pretty mad.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it's getting to be a fecking joke this, how can a company who sells these normally be 'out of stock' or 'waiting for new stock' for two months!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The Group buy thread over on CS has now been closed so we've now no idea when they may come.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It was beginning to degenerate a little and there is a vague message from gdi about them being available soon, but i think ppl have a legitimate right to be getting a little aggrievated.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i've had a word... airing a grievance and GDI having an opportunity to respond is better than people bitching behind their back. I know it's all sort of off topic but still Although it's not their fault, it's their problem.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
As, i think Matt said, when the order was placed they must have been given a delivery date, so someone is taking someone for a ride and and vague soon's were not really good enough. If i was Gdi i would have been worried about the impact on my reputation and pulling all the plugs and kicking lots of bums.