Is your Trophy set up properly???

Reaction score
It seems a few people on the forum now have been to check alignments and cambers on their Troph's recently, only to find they are a bit out of sync. . .

I am keen to get mine checked out and so im looking into the possibility of getting a Group Discount. I have been recomended a company called Northampton motorsport. See website link below.

http://www.northamptonmotorsport.com/

this is just a feeler to see who may be interested, so i can make a call to them to see if they will offer us a discount for a group set up???

I appreciate this is not going to be a viable option for a lot of prople down to location.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... 93164&om=1

But im not overly local to them but im prepared to travel to make sure my little Tomato car is set up properly.

So please post up a list of names of who is interested ASAP as i will be looking to call them on Tuesday or Wednesday this week to negotiate.

Thanks.

List so far is. . . .

Wigstar1
Drexel
T23PHY

Reaction score
Bump. Ha,ha.

You all must be happy driving round knowing you car is not being all it can be. . .

Making the call to this company on Wednesday so post now or forever hold your peace. .

:lol:

Reaction score
I'm going to get mine done individually as I fear that a group buy/session will make them rush through the adjustments... If done properly I am not too sure how they could do more than 3 or 4 cars in a full day...

O.

Reaction score
Good job there is only 3 of us so far then! And i was trying to set up a discount with the company, not suggest we all roll up in our Tomato cars at one time and expect them to do them all. . . .

:wink:

Reaction score
Well i managed to get the small group of us who were interested a discount on having this done. Im booked in for tomorrow ( Friday 18th ). So i'll post up a full report when i get back.

Wigstar1

Reaction score
Good stuff... going to get mine done next week so keen to hear how you get on (and if they do a proper job and not just a 'kick your tyres into place' job!).

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
How did you get on with your visit.....?
Was the car out by much or was it spot on :wink:

I will have to find someone down South to look at mine.

Reaction score
whats the price i nip nip over to get mine done.