Is My Avatar Disturbing

• Yes, Im having nightmares!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I love the Hoff!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Yep, number 004, and that's probably seen better days. If they had my one it would have creamed the Teggy. Everyone knows the Permagard drops the Cd by a few points and the re-map would have given it the edge over the Teg in the straights too, loads more torque and in a lighter car. :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think that his doesn't perform right - i'm still amazed it didn't beat the Cup 'round Bedford. Something not right there - a Trophy should be 0.5 second quicker than a Cup around there.

Reaction score
I've said this before, the Cup cut the chicanes as most cars did - it's quicker, Harry said on here that the Trophy was a second quicker than the Cup before the chicane. What we need is a Renault group test on the same day with the same driver and for them to display the graphs, that's what I'm interested in, the speed into and through corners etc. That way even if the Trophy comes last (which is doubtful) it would show where it's strengths and weaknesses lie. Would shut a lot of people on Cliosport up banging on about their valvers.

Interesting to see where the Trophy would be in the table if it was a second or more quicker than the Cup!

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know i attended the funeral. it was so packed so i had to stand outside for the service. thanks for all the kind words tho guys.