Reaction score
Or is ClioSport (almost) exclusively populated by total w****** who seem unable to hold a conversation without dropping something in that is utterly infuriating? Thank God there are some places where you can have a decent debate with intelligent people. I tell you, it's a good job I am more 'mindful' nowadays or i would be a candidate for Anger Management 2 film.

Reaction score
Intelligent may be stretching it a bit far. :lol:

Only kidding.

My thoughts exactly. CS does seem to have some brainless numpties among them. :roll:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
What i thought all they actually do over there is cry into their beer about their ex's and talk about the size of their d**ks :)

Reaction score
Ok, well I'm definitely not insinuating that everyone is a twat there, but of all the forums i surf by (think of any performance car I am involved or interested in) that is way out there for idiots.

Someone who should know told me to be more mindful before kicking off once, but some people are truly a red rag to a bull.

Reaction score
I do find this place is a bit more grown up and intelligent which is why I don't visit CS all that much...

I think the amount of time I'll spend on a forum is usually inversely proportional to the amount of text speak on that forum. I guess I'm just set in my ways (at 26!!) and prefer sentences to be constructed in English!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Can i back peddle now :) . I have got some usefull info off there but i've never posted because i know more than likely at some point i would get into a stupid argument.

Reaction score
LOL, artdealer, that bloke who suggests that he shifted his Trophy for way more than anyone would actually pay for didn't inspire you to start this thread did it? :wink: :lol:

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Was about to ask the same question as duffer. I did ask him how much after his reply to you Steve, will see what sh!t he hits me with.

Reaction score
There are some either really helpful & clued up people over there or there are some complete trolls. :?

Unfortunately for the Clio it is financially accessable to some younger & some moronic older owners.

One of those things :(

I will continue to use the forum, although the attitude over here seems more laidback & focused. Carry on :wink:

Reaction score
Problem with Clio Sports is that they remain slightly out of the reach of Chavs when new, until a few years have passed and depreciation has taken a sizeable chunk off the value of them.

Then all of a sudden they trade their Corsa's, VTR's etc..(no offence to any that have had one, its just the image they portray now) in for a genuine hot hatch, and still act like Chavs.

As Fazedesign quite righty said people that cannot construct a coherent sentence without Text Speak, are slightly lacking in the basic's of the English language. Question is does that affect other functions :?:

Rant over.

Reaction score
:lol: some people there are ok! and remember quite a few people from CS are also on RS and CT (like myself! :oops: ). I'm mostly a visitor there really.
I find that most posts are more about relationship problems and TV related topics than cars. But you need a bit of everything I guess.
CT is a smaller community and more focused.

Reaction score
You really are Miss Positive aren't you :wink:
Must be that joie de vie thing :)

Reaction score
I did say (almost) and I hope nobody from CT took offence. I think I'll 'Curb My Enthusiasm' and restrict my visits there to once a month for a nose around. That's it on this thread for me. Happy Christmas!!

Reaction score
I do have to agree there are some numpties on there, but it's the same anywhere you go really... I think you have to take the rough with the smooth, and use the report post button so the mods actually know when somebody is being a 'tard. There was a thread on there recently about people posting pointless racist/offensive comments, and I think that side of things is being addressed at least.

hoolio said:
What i thought all they actually do over there is cry into their beer about their ex's and talk about the size of their d**ks :)

Good job I didn't join in on the latter conversation then, or they'd have something extra to cry into their beer about :wink:

Merry Christmas! :D