Reaction score
Was given a free induction kit by the guys at Powertec the other day.

Now i have already fitted my K&N Panel filter and is sounds great already, but was wondering what you lot think about the induction kit.

TBH i havent paid anything for it, so I am not losing anything by not fitting it.

The kit looks sooooooooo sexy in its Stainless steel, may put it on just beacuase of that.

http://www.powertec.uk.net/sl1_appguide_renault.html

Reaction score
PMSL honestly all you lot are after are free stuff, should get a job like me, get loads of freebies LOL :D

Reaction score
It may affect warrenty but if you have a problem all you do is refit the old airbox,

Insurance is a grey area, as they dont improve power in anyway you should find that you are ok, some insurance companies will charge you a preiumium, worth asking before you fit it.

They sound good, that is all i will say, there are many people who say that they give the car massive gains but they are talking BULL. why would renault spend thousands on designing an Airbox, if it didnt work. What i would suggest is get hold of a Panel filter.

Only reason i have a filter kit is it was given to me by one of my suppliers, in ruturn for some pics of it fitted and a video clip of it working.

amm

Reaction score
SteveC said:
Was given a free induction kit by the guys at Powertec the other day.

Now i have already fitted my K&N Panel filter and is sounds great already, but was wondering what you lot think about the induction kit.

TBH i havent paid anything for it, so I am not losing anything by not fitting it.

The kit looks sooooooooo sexy in its Stainless steel, may put it on just beacuase of that.

http://www.powertec.uk.net/sl1_appguide_renault.html
had a induction kit fited to my type r removed it affter 2 days not mutch incres in power also thay are way to loud