Reaction score
About Cliosport bashing and as a member I would't dream of doing that, but do the rules continue for those little gits who drive those Paxo packets (Saxo's).

One of there members pulled up beside me last night and was intent on slagging of all things Clio, he even belives that his VTR is quicker than a Trophy round the track and on the open road. PMSL

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Saxo bashing is to be encouraged, please carry on :lol:

(even though i used to own one :oops: )

Reaction score
Yippee :lol: decided I am going to get some stickers made up with the slogan YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TROPHY'ED Just to piss the Saxo lot off.

Reaction score
ok tlets have a think about this...

Slackso VTR, 90bhp (100 if your lucky), weight about 900kgs, vs a 182 Trophy, with 180bhp (cos its 182 PS ;)) weight around 1050?

Slackso VTR with a dick at the wheels....
182 Trophy with a sensible person atthe wheel..

I think the maths are fairly straight forward dont you?

Where dick =1% intelligence and Sensible = 90% intelligence

(90bhp x Dick)/0.900
---------------------
(182bhp x Sensible)/1.050

which equates to...

----

which equates to...

0.64% chance of success for the dick.

unless hes a clever dick in which case a full 1% may be achievable.

As you can tell i have a very high regard for the average dick who has no concept of the car they try to challenge....

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
:lol:

That's indisputable scientific proof if you ask me

Reaction score
LOL but could you recalulate this equation to take into account the NUTTER in a Trophy factor.

Oh and what would the caclution be for those pesky ST150 Fiesta's which belive that just because they have spent another £350 on the GT Strips there car will be as quick if not quicker than the GT.

Its always the case, once you start driving a Clio RS everyone and their dog wants to race you, decided that when i get mine i am going to give them a false sense of security and let them get the upper hand, then drop it down a gear and show them exactly what the Clio RS are made of. :twisted:

Reaction score
Its funny, until i put some stickers on my car nobody really bothered with trying to race me......i was actually quite dissapointed, as its usually a good laugh.

In fact i think the only time anybody has was when i was running in the car, but i couldnt resist....the chavette in the passenger seat started hitting the chav when she realise the little nonce was getting dicked on by rather a large margin....

guess the car........................

.........thats right, it was a VTR...:roll: