How annoyed do you get without your car?!

Reaction score
Prob not a problem for you Trophy owners yet!.........
But I am getting Stressed out without My Willy(Its away for a couple of weeks,due to the cambelt snapping)
Could you cope? LoL

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well the Trophy is my only way of getting around, so i'd be pretty stuffed without it, but apart from that I dont think I could cope without it for a couple of weeks :shock:

Having to drive a diesel Scenic for a day while it was having the alarm fitted was bad enough,
although it does make you appreciate the car even more when you get it back though :twisted:

Day

Reaction score
Not having a car is bloody nightmare as I recently found out.

No fun having to pester friends or relying on public transport :(

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the Willy.

In my opinion, I could cope without it but I would still find it a problem. I get such satisfaction from the driving itself, it would be hard to watch everyone driving around, (generally) taking it for granted, while I am stuck without the Trophy. Luckily I have a fairly decent bicycle, and I can cycle to work, so thats not so bad. But come the weekend...

Yes I am speaking from experience, and its easy to miss driving. I hope yours is fixed soon.

Reaction score
Oh yes...........Look out wen I get DUF back.LoL
Been thinking about getting the ol'bike out actually :roll:
I think im only so wound up because I live in the middle of no-where.....may just take the Trrrractor out for a spin I guess :wink:

Reaction score
Shame about DUF

I'm really paranoid about YOJ now, mines getting done on Wednesday!

Costs alot of money as I found out from Chris, so i can imagine your a bit stressed, I would be!

Tom

G

Well we've got a tractor i could use, iv'e been toying with the idea of an Ariel Atom as a weekend plaything as well, still be well unhappy at not having smaug around the place though.