Hove - 02/10/06 Crossroads at the Drive and Cromwell Rd

Reaction score
Yet another Trophy in Brighton and yet another new plate by the looks of it. 55 plate ending in YTF or LTF I think. Gave you a flash and a wave but don't think you were looking. Must have been bout 1815 tonight. Looked cleaner than mine though that's for sure.

I think I've seen 6-7 different Trophy's in Brighton now and I'm still yet to spot Steve. God knows where they all are, I think at least 3 of them are missing from the forum.

Reaction score
chiefbadger said:
Yet another Trophy in Brighton and yet another new plate by the looks of it. 55 plate ending in YTF or LTF I think. Gave you a flash and a wave but don't think you were looking. Must have been bout 1815 tonight. Looked cleaner than mine though that's for sure.

I think I've seen 6-7 different Trophy's in Brighton now and I'm still yet to spot Steve. God knows where they all are, I think at least 3 of them are missing from the forum.

And now you have (even if it was arranged). Great to meet up with a local Trophy owner, we'll have to get the others along next time. Your Blue Flame exhaust looked great and sounded awesome as you drove off, I've now got to make a decision about which one to go for!

P.S. The sticker in the pub was right, I've got free broadband in my house. The signal is not too strong though and the mac doesn't pick it up but it's better than nothing. I wish I hadn't had three drinks now because I want to try those roads out.

Reaction score
Four stars eh!?! Congrats on the promotion! :D

Attachments

• Trophy_sm002.jpg
    Trophy_sm002.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Trophy_sm001_crop.jpg
    Trophy_sm001_crop.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
Thanks Oli, It's a privilege and I must be on my best behaviour from now on. Although having checked the banned words list I now know the ones that'll slip through!

Didn't you want the job Ol's?

Reaction score
I would have loved to have put my name forward, but unfortunately I just don't have the time (although I know my post count says differently! :wink: ). My missus would not be impressed if I spent more time on this forum in the evenings, and during the day I really only come on here during lunch at work, so I don't think I would be adding any value...

Having said that I want four stars so badly, I don't even know why, I know it won't make me more popular or more attractive to the other sex, but I just want more stars! :twisted:

Reaction score
OliS said:
I would have loved to have put my name forward, but unfortunately I just don't have the time (although I know my post count says differently! :wink: ). My missus would not be impressed if I spent more time on this forum in the evenings, and during the day I really only come on here during lunch at work, so I don't think I would be adding any value...

Having said that I want four stars so badly, I don't even know why, I know it won't make me more popular or more attractive to the other sex, but I just want more stars! :twisted:

There you go fella! Make the most of your new rank, when Nik finds out we'll both be demoted to one star!

Reaction score
Oli - When I saw you respond to this post I thought it was you in Hove . . Def didn't look much like you so glad I'm not going mad!

Was good to catch up for a beer last night Steve, as you say would be good to get a few of us togethter for a drive then a drink. (rather than the other way round) Now you're a mod, you can utilise your powers of persuasion by removing stars at will from people :twisted: