Hi from a new forum user!

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all.

Currently looking at changing my car at the moment and I really want a Trophy. Be prepared for some questions regarding these.

Been looking at the forum for a while and think it's awesome, seems to be a decent bunch of people.

My MINI Cooper S will be in the for sale section shortly so if you or anyone else you know is interested let me know and then I can get back on to Steve from allvehicles and hopefully sort myself out with a wee Trophy :lol:

Brian

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
hyb said:
Im sure he'll take it as a trade in!

Yeah we have spoken about trade in's etc.

I see you used to drive a Trophy now a MCS, why the change? My reason is nothing other than I like to change my car quite often and the MINI is just to refined for me. Awesome handling car etc but not bumpy enough etc, LOL!

Reaction score
Lol you guys could have done a swap!!!

Welcome btw :)

Oh and just my 2 cents... I came from a '05 Cooper S too (well it was my GF's, I had a 330ci but same difference) :)

Good luck on the hunt.
O.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
oliie said:

Oh and just my 2 cents... I came from a '05 Cooper S too (well it was my GF's, I had a 330ci but same difference) :)

Good luck on the hunt.
O.

......and do you enjoy the Trophy more? I am confident that I will find one when the time comes........(he says with fingers crossed)

Reaction score
rojer386 said:
but not bumpy enough etc, LOL!

Trophy should suit you perfectly then! :wink:

Welcome to the forum, good luck with the trade!

Reaction score
rojer386 said:
oliie said:

Good luck on the hunt.
O.

......and do you enjoy the Trophy more? I am confident that I will find one when the time comes........(he says with fingers crossed)

Yes... but then again it didn't have the JCW kit which I think would make it a tougher call (Hyb's is very attractive...). I appreciate the better fuel economy in the Clio and in the Mini I think you feel a little bit more cosy in the car with superior quality etc. On the other hand they are completely different prices from new so it is hard to make a 1:1 comparison.

Drive the Trophy and only then can you decide :)

Cheers
O.