Heater control panel

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all, any idea how I can get a heater control panel in top condition? My car came with the panel wrapped in carbon fibre, I’m guessing to hide the common flaking issues.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
These are sadly NLA from Renault, your best bet is probably keeping an eye out for one on eBay. They don't come cheap though!

They do seem to have a lifespan of only about 6 years before the flaking and cracking reoccurs though.

I think in the longer term, perhaps we need to find a way of restoring these with a new OEM style wrap or decal.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
These are sadly NLA from Renault, your best bet is probably keeping an eye out for one on eBay. They don't come cheap though!

They do seem to have a lifespan of only about 6 years before the flaking and cracking reoccurs though.

I think in the longer term, perhaps we need to find a way of restoring these with a new OEM style wrap or decal.
Sounds a great idea.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Someone on Clio Trophy Facebook are saying they have one for sale - £75 - you would need to ask if it's like new condition.

His name is Stuart Robertson

Doesn't seem to bad at that money - Just checked my spread-sheet and I paid £65 for one of Ebay.

8BD303F7-5FB5-4806-AB0A-4135DC9385DA (2).jpeg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Someone on Clio Trophy Facebook are saying they have one for sale - £75 - you would need to ask if it's like new condition.

His name is Stuart Robertson

Doesn't seem to bad at that money - Just checked my spread-sheet and I paid £65 for one of Ebay.

View attachment 31865

My request to join the FB page has been pending for weeks so can’t see any posts 🤦‍♂️